Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Sunday · March 26, 2023
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Miami ) is for an academic medical center.
- Miami offers the lures of deep-sea fishing, golf and tennis, boat shows and racing, as well as major league sports.
- Work at a 360-bed hospital with 570-plus medical staff, and more than 1,700 employees servicing Miami-Dade and South Broward areas.
- Average census up to 20 patients per shift with excellent backup.
- Seemingly endless shopping opportunities exist in modern, sprawling malls and the quiet, personal attention offered by the family-owned shops of Coconut Grove.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is partnering with an inpatient medicine team in Miami, Florida.
- Independent contractor model allowing you many tax advantages.
- You will find endless art festivals and outdoor food and wine extravaganzas.
- Residents have access to an international airport and the world's busiest cruise port!
- ICU has 24/7 Intensivist coverage: no procedures required.
- Daytime schedule only with some flexibility (round and go).
- The plush hotels of Miami Beach and the historic hideaways of Coral Gables are popular spots.
- We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist for a unique opportunity.
- Miami is one of the state's - and the world's - most popular spots.
- Group provides base salary with bonus plan and liability insurance.
- Many enjoy the trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco District, the bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana.
- Life in Miami.
- Includes teaching: resident coverage on all shifts.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 27.